- Set your econonmic assumptions for the future - things like interest rates, corporate earnings, and inflation.
- The model calculates the fair value of different asset classes and outputs their expected returns.
- Finally the model provides a suggested asset class allocation based on expected returns, and your risk tolerance.
Not quite ready to use the model? Here are some resources to learn more about investing:
- Our Blog!
- Khan Academy
- Old School Value
- The Little Book That Still Beats The Market - Joel Greenblatt
- Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder Letters